Which phrase do you like better?

Which phrase do you like better?

  • Dropping the Ban Hammer

    Points: 640 43.1%
  • Punk Free Gaming

    Points: 649 43.7%
  • The Ban Fest

    Points: 51 3.4%
  • eGO Ban-o-rama

    Points: 146 9.8%

  • Total voters
    1,486
I voted for dropping the ban hammer, but i agree that we shouldn't emphasize banning. Thus, I think punk-free zone works.
 
Is waiting for THOR to steal this from me xD

I prefer:

I shall smite you with the mighty banjolnir!!!

Otherwords, lets go with Dropping the Ban Hammer xD
 
I think Punk free gaming is the best slogan for several resons: 1 It lets players know of our expectations (even if they don't read the MOTD) 2 Dropping the Ban Hammer or the other ban slogans, would appear that we are a ban first, ask questions later type of admin (which we know is absolutely not true) 3 Running a punk free server covers a lot of areas, that allow for the admins to remove disruptive players for a long list of "legitimate" reason (i.e. spamming voice commands, disrespect for fellow players, arguing with an admin, etc...) Therefore, we don't have to have a lot of red lined rules that dictate each of these instances, just the one general rule of: play fair, play nice, and have fun. Just my opinion though :) Buckets of Fun! POP!
 
You can't put "Dropping the Ban hammer", and "Punk Free Gaming" In the same poll. Thats like asking me to choose between air and water. Their both so good:D
 
"Dropping the Banhammer" makes it seem like we exist only to ban people, regardless of their merits.

"Punk Free Gaming" is what we do: we drop the banhammer to get rid of punks.
 
I don't really like any of them but I think I dislike "punk free gaming" the most, I think because it always makes me think of punk music.
 
Punk gives some people a bad feeling just from looking at it. Punk is kinda sterotypical, you know?

Anyways, dropping the ban hammer FTW.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top