I don't have a picture of my Pontiac Grand Prix GT 2000 atm because it's in parts because my torque converter went out and I've only had an X amount of time to do certain things.
But basically, my car is not stock. I have a Stage 1.5 Turbo in it, 3.4" pulley, Wizaired Cold Air Intake, Headers with 3" downpipe, 180* t-stat, and a ZZP 1.0 PCM, Stage 2 Performance chip in it.
I'm in the process of changing the transmission to Manual and putting a clutch in the car. The reason I have it tweaked this much is becasue I take mycar up to Wisconsin and Drag it on a strip. People under estitmate my car and put an X amount of money down on us, and I blow them. I go from 0-60 in 3.7 seconds.
The only car I've had a problem with taking on are those god forsaken Nissian Skylines, those beasts keep up with me, but people who drive them seem to have an issue with down shifting and launching ahead of me (THANK GOD) or I'd be broke. But, I'll get SS's upwhen my car is back up and running.