What is going on?!?

? Frisky Dingo ?

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Nov 28, 2008
Messages
3,120
What is going on with the servers? There has been a ton and I mean a ton of lag lately. I was just on Gravel pit and so many people were skipping around and everyone was saying the same thing...so does anyone know whats going on? If this thread goes against the no server discussion then please remove it...thanks.
 
I dont know...steam has been acting up for me today as well...I had three client time-outs in about 5 minutes and other people were simultaneously disconnecting for the same reason. I think its party so many people being on today what with the update and all but I honestly dont know why things are going haywire today :)
 
any one that was on bm with me may have noted the amount of on and offing i was doing, i got 4 no vac connections 5 time outs and 6-7 auto disconnected even tho i still had a net connection
 
This has been an issue on warpath for months now.. So leadership knows of the issue. I would imagine the lag being caused today is from the update. So it probly on valves end.
 
Spy sapping our servers!

And perhaps Sniper throwing pee at them!
 
Everytime Steam servers crash the game lags. If you see friends list signing in every 5 minutes Steam is having problems, you will a get laggy.
 
Yeah this probably has nothing to do with the massive 2 class update coming out today....
 

Latest posts

Back
Top