New Account -_-

Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
77
Last week I got my steam account stolen:( I contacted steam and fallowed thier instructions. They arent helping me at all so I made a new account. Now I have to buy all my games again before I can play any. :facewall:

Since I have a new steam account, do I have to make a new profile for this site?
 
If you contacted steam it will take awhile like 5-7days, ive had 2 accounts hijacked and got them both back, but it took almost a week, make sure you have some proof that the account is yours, like send them the emails you got when you bought your games etc.
 
Good luck getting your account back. Wait about 7 days before buying anything again.

As for making a new profile, pm Dominion, and request to have your current Maul ID deleted and you can re-enter the new one of you need to.
 
Its been about 9 days now. yesterday I emailed them again, they asked for my credit card again. I sent them it again and they sent me an email saying that my credit card didnt match the one I used on my account. I'll wait a little longer before I buy the games again but Im not sure they gonna help.
 
If you've got a CD key it'll help them without a credit card . If you bought the orange box the CD key can also be used for that.
 
If you've got a CD key it'll help them without a credit card . If you bought the orange box the CD key can also be used for that.

Yeah I had my account hijacked, scanned my CD keys and sent it to them and it worked.


I always go safe and buy retail for reasons like that.
 
Uh, yeah. I got my account hijacked a while ago also, but I sent in a request to get it back with a proof of purchase, got it back in that same day. :P I consider myself lucky yo. But GL on your account dude!
 
ya i buy all of my games on steam but it still have retail keys of the old half-life games from before steam came up
 
Yeah I bought Counterstrike at walmart. But I cant find the paper with the key code. Otherwise I would've used that from the start.
 
Back
Top