New Jail Map Leoben - Need Testing Suggestion & Comments! Help make this the BEST!


#1 I got that as well and only on one part of the fence.

#2 Phase addressed that saying it's on our end because he has not released the textures.

#3 I don't understand

#4 I get this to. Benches inside the armory also disappear.

#5 Thats not really a glitch it's just spamming the entrance.

#6 Phase already addressed this as well




I also have my own little finds.


In the disco the song on the left most side is around the world by daft punk....the song next to it is also around the world by daft punk.


In the death run the swinging spike thing doesn't stop. Even when a new round starts. Sometimes it will disappear and all you see is a long bar that doesn't move when you press the button.


The car doesn't re spawn until a new round starts.


Both the car and the flying balls can kill the cts.


Sometimes the swinging guillotines take a good... 10 seconds or so to start up.


On the anvil side from what I've seen it's impossible to jump up to the ct ledge, although on the other side you can.
 
Hey Rusty,

Thank you so much for play-testing my map, I don't have another account or another decent computer so I don't know how well stuff renders on other computers.

Glitches:
  • Glitch 1 Race Track: Made the top part a ladder. If that doesn't fix the problem I'm going to leave it, since I normally jump that part and I haven't experienced that problem, people will figure it out... hopefully.
  • Glitch 2: Fixed, didn't know that was a custom texture there.
  • Glith 3: Water renders fine on my computer :P
  • Glitch 4: Disappearing couch fixed, blue couch hopefully fixed if not i'm not going to worry too much about that one. Missing texture couch fixed.
  • Glitch 5: Not a glitch, meant to emit a noise when players pass through. It's a metal detector.
  • Glitch 6: Inherent flaw in the prefab. I can't do much about it except add blocking damage which I won't do until we play-test it. It's more aesthetic than anything.

Thanks again. New version coming soon in 25 minutes.
 
Hey Rusty,

Thank you so much for play-testing my map, I don't have another account or another decent computer so I don't know how well stuff renders on other computers.

Glitches:
  • Glitch 1 Race Track: Made the top part a ladder. If that doesn't fix the problem I'm going to leave it, since I normally jump that part and I haven't experienced that problem, people will figure it out... hopefully.
  • Glitch 2: Fixed, didn't know that was a custom texture there.
  • Glith 3: Water renders fine on my computer :P
  • Glitch 4: Disappearing couch fixed, blue couch hopefully fixed if not i'm not going to worry too much about that one. Missing texture couch fixed.
  • Glitch 5: Not a glitch, meant to emit a noise when players pass through. It's a metal detector.
  • Glitch 6: Inherent flaw in the prefab. I can't do much about it except add blocking damage which I won't do until we play-test it. It's more aesthetic than anything.

Thanks again. New version coming soon in 25 minutes.

I totally forgot to mention that glitch 5 isn't a glitch but something you should fix. Stupid people are going to abuse that and annoy the hell out of everyone by passing in and out of the metal detector. Just bringing that out there. But so far it's going to be the sickest jail map ever! And you're welcome, I'm always down to help :P
 
Also, you want me to wait until you release the new version to test it for more glitches? Because I forgot to mention that in the middle of the cells I'm guessing you used a custom texture or something

[ame="http://www.xfire.com/video/103ac3/"]301 Moved Permanently[/ame]

something else to look at that made me LOL

[ame="http://www.xfire.com/video/103ac9/"]301 Moved Permanently[/ame]
 
No keep going if you can. The first glitch another custom i forgot to include, our beloved ego signature =P. Yeah the second part I'll fix that too...and add a button. Thanks again!
 
No keep going if you can. The first glitch another custom i forgot to include, our beloved ego signature =P. Yeah the second part I'll fix that too...and add a button. Thanks again!

You missed my new issues i found X_X
 
Okay the last 3 glitches are here. Sorry if you're getting frustrated over all the glitches. They are all in the disco.

[ame="http://www.xfire.com/video/103d72/"]301 Moved Permanently[/ame]

1st and 2nd songs are the same. May I suggest a techno song please?!

[ame="http://www.xfire.com/video/103d74/"]301 Moved Permanently[/ame]

Not sure if you can tell but the buttons appear and disappear

[ame="http://www.xfire.com/video/103d75/"]301 Moved Permanently[/ame]
 
Oh noes. My puter sucks this map might be to big, but it does look real good.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top