Okay I fully tested the map and uploaded glitch videos for all to see. Check em.
http://www.xfire.com/video/103987/
http://www.xfire.com/video/10398a/
http://www.xfire.com/video/10398b/
http://www.xfire.com/video/10398f/
http://www.xfire.com/video/103991/
http://www.xfire.com/video/103994/
#1 I got that as well and only on one part of the fence.
#2 Phase addressed that saying it's on our end because he has not released the textures.
#3 I don't understand
#4 I get this to. Benches inside the armory also disappear.
#5 Thats not really a glitch it's just spamming the entrance.
#6 Phase already addressed this as well
I also have my own little finds.
In the disco the song on the left most side is around the world by daft punk....the song next to it is also around the world by daft punk.
In the death run the swinging spike thing doesn't stop. Even when a new round starts. Sometimes it will disappear and all you see is a long bar that doesn't move when you press the button.
The car doesn't re spawn until a new round starts.
Both the car and the flying balls can kill the cts.
Sometimes the swinging guillotines take a good... 10 seconds or so to start up.
On the anvil side from what I've seen it's impossible to jump up to the ct ledge, although on the other side you can.

















