Recent content by eXpLoSiVo

  1. E

    February Wall of Appreciation

    It’s easy when you believe in the community! Thanks for building and maintaining!
  2. E

    Counter-Strike: Source 24/7 Office Server?

    Is there a chance of getting a 24/7 office server stood up? If there are reservations what might they be? eX
  3. E

    Announcement New Years Promotions & Awards

    Thank you for the promotion! Definitely excited and grateful.
  4. E

    Counter-Strike: Source Assistance Needed during daytime

    eGO team, I started donating to the community because I love having an active server that is fun to play on. The one drawback is during the day. People truly abuse the server and hackers are always prominent. I love the fact that we can votekick and voteban but it means nothing when the users...
  5. E

    Hey there

    New to the forums but not to the CSS Dust 2 server. Thanks for not leaving us old guys behind! I just became a DS and love all that you are doing. eXpLoSiVo
  6. E

    Counter-Strike: Source Shout out to Purducken

    It's full 64 players every night. Felt like it was being neglected by admins for awhile
  7. E

    Counter-Strike: Source Shout out to Purducken

    Just wanted to say thank you to Purducken for making himself available to regulate the CSS Dust 2 server. There has been a slew of hackers and inappropriate mic spammers.
Back
Top