Recent content by Stealth

  1. Stealth

    History of EGO: Looking for Memories

    I miss this place!
  2. Stealth

    Edgegamers Ending Support for DoD:S

    So this is where it ended.....
  3. Stealth

    Hear me out...

    I remember you, I remember DODS, I remember CSS, damn so nostalgic.
  4. Stealth

    Counter Strike Operations Update!

    Excited to be back for CS2!!!!!
  5. Stealth

    I miss you

    I miss dods
  6. Stealth

    bougt overwatch...

    Ayyyeee, road to pro!
  7. Stealth

    Overwatch best supported game in EGO?

    Potato!
  8. Stealth

    Overwatch Division?

    Would love to see one put into action
  9. Stealth

    Complexity's Hiko Signed my gun xD

    Ermagawd.... Thats amazing!!!
  10. Stealth

    Seems tagg was on one of our servers..

    what is this?
  11. Stealth

    Team fortress 2: The key to success.

    This made my day XD
  12. Stealth

    Neo Tokyo releases update in preparation of being released on Steam

    oh man reminded me of the old days
  13. Stealth

    Blackmesa

    Kinda miss the good ole days in mesa
  14. Stealth

    Blackmesa is gone?

    I know this sounds stupid, but I havent been active for a long time, and now I cant find the blackmesa server? is it down for good?
  15. Stealth

    Warhammer online, Wrath of Heroes BETA Codes

    I just got invited to the beta for this EA made game, and I got some beta codes here for you WOHG-Y4E5-QKX6-SZWD WOH7-T5AH-6MAU-Y7B2 Sign up here: https://wrathofheroes.warhammeronline.com/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIFmeNiGxxM
Back
Top