Stealth Famous Joined Mar 29, 2009 Messages 493 Jul 1, 2012 #1 I know this sounds stupid, but I havent been active for a long time, and now I cant find the blackmesa server? is it down for good?
I know this sounds stupid, but I havent been active for a long time, and now I cant find the blackmesa server? is it down for good?
Wize EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Mar 21, 2011 Messages 4,020 Jul 1, 2012 #2 It is and has been replaced with the new game mode.
Jawneh EGO Zealot Joined Aug 3, 2009 Messages 1,826 Jul 1, 2012 #5 RIP Blackmesa. You will be forever missed.
N Nik :D EGO Zealot Joined Sep 5, 2010 Messages 1,891 Jul 1, 2012 #6 For this month, you should be seeing Black Mesa nights for our events, so its not entirely gone just as yet.
For this month, you should be seeing Black Mesa nights for our events, so its not entirely gone just as yet.
S Shiznoe EGO Is My Life! Joined Jan 17, 2011 Messages 5,903 Jul 1, 2012 #7 It is replaced with the new map Doomsday so the server can be filled a lot easier.
G GOLDENTRIANGLES Rookie Joined Nov 30, 2008 Messages 63 Jul 4, 2012 #8 Is Dragonhill still working on a new BM map? We have had the same map for over a year. Even I don't play there as much anymore. I would love to see a new edition.
Is Dragonhill still working on a new BM map? We have had the same map for over a year. Even I don't play there as much anymore. I would love to see a new edition.
H Hurley_Reyes Famous Joined Apr 21, 2012 Messages 461 Jul 4, 2012 #9 Jawneh said: RIP Blackmesa. You will be forever missed. Click to expand... Guess its out with the old, in with the new
Jawneh said: RIP Blackmesa. You will be forever missed. Click to expand... Guess its out with the old, in with the new
M momma_bear I made one post Joined Dec 18, 2011 Messages 5 Jul 4, 2012 #10 I miss BM. Bring it back.
C Cyclone Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 16, 2008 Messages 3,769 Jul 4, 2012 #11 momma_bear said: I miss BM. Bring it back. Click to expand... With the upmost respect, Not gonna happen. People have been asking for it, Leadership gave. 1 week later it stopped being filled, and thats how it was. After multiple tries, we were done with it. Sorry
momma_bear said: I miss BM. Bring it back. Click to expand... With the upmost respect, Not gonna happen. People have been asking for it, Leadership gave. 1 week later it stopped being filled, and thats how it was. After multiple tries, we were done with it. Sorry
RofLCopter Poster Joined Mar 24, 2011 Messages 176 Jul 5, 2012 #12 Bad idea, against the rules so nvm Last edited: Jul 5, 2012