Blackmesa is gone?

Stealth

Famous
Joined
Mar 29, 2009
Messages
493
I know this sounds stupid, but I havent been active for a long time, and now I cant find the blackmesa server? is it down for good?
 
It is and has been replaced with the new game mode.
 
For this month, you should be seeing Black Mesa nights for our events, so its not entirely gone just as yet.
 
It is replaced with the new map Doomsday so the server can be filled a lot easier.
 
Is Dragonhill still working on a new BM map? We have had the same map for over a year. Even I don't play there as much anymore. I would love to see a new edition.
 
I miss BM. Bring it back.

With the upmost respect,

Not gonna happen.

People have been asking for it, Leadership gave. 1 week later it stopped being filled, and thats how it was.

After multiple tries, we were done with it.

Sorry :(
 
Back
Top