Recent content by JACKAL7714

  1. J

    I'm back!

    Hello all! Some of you might remember me from about 2 years ago, but I'm back from a 2 year break! I've been playing in jail again for about 3 and a half weeks, and it's awesome! Already met some pretty awesome people! It's good to be back! Expect seeing me in jail a lot!
  2. J

    Need to take a break..

    I'm not quittin! Just taking a break. Usually I don't do my homework due to css, so first I need to do homework when I get home, then I'll play maybe. haha :D depends how busy I am that day :P
  3. J

    Need to take a break..

    Sorry everyone! It's only for a little I'll be playing from time to time... I'll miss you all (for only a little)
  4. J

    Need to take a break..

    Hey everyone, I decided that I need to take a break from Counter Strike for a little! I need to bring my grades up, and get them up by the end of the semester. I will most likely play, but not nearly as much as I do now. :(
  5. J

    Hey!

    hellloooo :P
  6. J

    Newest CSS Player!!!

    awwwww, congrats man!
  7. J

    Hm... Best Score!

    Wouldn't doubt it. haha
  8. J

    Hm... Best Score!

    If you know me, then you know I don't play as a CT haha.
  9. J

    Hm... Best Score!

    ok, you win captain. hahaha
  10. J

    Hm... Best Score!

    Lies Bandgeek!
  11. J

    Hm... Best Score!

    22-0. :D What's the best score you've gotten as a T?
  12. J

    Switching divisions Bye bye T_T

    jimmy, we all know this isnt going to happen. css is too fun :P
  13. J

    the annoying orange

    funny, but the face was kinda creepy.
  14. J

    I'm Back to Jail!

    welcome back!
  15. J

    eGO's FBG status...

    Woah woah woah! thats great lol so many more members :O Good job guys
Back
Top