Recent content by nonme

  1. nonme

    What's that one map?

    Never mind, I found it. It's "Best in Class"
  2. nonme

    Grandpa Heavy wants his steak!

    yeah lol
  3. nonme

    What's that one map?

    Ok, so I remember this one map. It was like this obstacle training course kind of place. Like the scout had jump training with these triangular structures... ...then there was the pyro course where you use your flamethrower on the ground to see where you're going The engineer's training was...
  4. nonme

    I choose you!

    That's...just messed up
  5. nonme

    Grandpa Heavy wants his steak!

    what I have no idea...
  6. nonme

    Grandpa Heavy wants his steak!

    Old grumpy heavy wants his steak again!
  7. nonme

    After Update DOD player model looks like this...??

    Were the real helmets shiny? I don't think the real helmets during the time were shiny...they should'nt have done that. Oh well, it's just a game I guess. So... Yeah! What he said!
  8. nonme

    TF2 Vs CSS!

    I only play tf2 because... I only play TF2 more than CS:S because I suck at Counter Strike, otherwise I'd play Counter Strike about as much.
  9. nonme

    Ever feel like...

    Ok, now that's funny.
  10. nonme

    Uh, where did my tag go?

    Isn't the E rank thing supposed to be under my name in the forums? It isn't there...
  11. nonme

    Ever feel like...

    Ah well Well, this thread isn't supposed to be serious...or is it? Just kidding i don't really care about it. WAIT A SECOND...WHERE THE *ah hem* DID MY =(e)= GO?
  12. nonme

    Ever feel like...

    well...ITS STILL NOT WHERE IT WAS lol
  13. nonme

    Ever feel like...

    Ever feel like the ego TF2 button thingy is too far to the right? I mean, it's a dumb question, but it used to be over there, just minding its own business towards the middle, but now it's crowded with those other icons...
  14. nonme

    Account name

    Ok, I will. Thanks for the help. I wouldn't join one of those clans.
Back
Top