Recent content by JoyRiderUSA

  1. J

    Op:X Division Roll Call

    Name:JoyRiderUSA Time Zone:-5:00 Eastern Time Op:X games you support: Guild Wars 2, World of Warcraft, World of Tanks, Medal of Honor, Arma II
  2. J

    Hurricane sandy...took it out of me.

    There are houses in the street...complete roads blocked by state police and us army national guardsmen. Really hard to get in and work even as a firefighter.
  3. J

    Hurricane sandy...took it out of me.

    In my area I am a volunteer firefighter for two different departments. I work a downtown department and a beach rescue department, for the past few days I have worked non-stop to run calls and investigate alarms. I worked through hurricane Irene and now sandy. I worked a murder...multiple car...
  4. J

    Op:X Division Roll Call

    Name:JoyRiderUSA Time Zone:-5:00 EST Op:X games you support: Diablo 3, Guild Wars 2, WoW, World of Tanks, Arma II, Starcraft II
  5. J

    Hey guys!

    Some of you might know me and some of you may not. I haven't played with eGO in around a year and a half so I have more free time now that my EMT and FireFighter stuff has been in full swings and am now apart of a engine company. Hope to see you all out there and in ventrilo. To all those who...
  6. J

    Sith Marauder?

    End up going to SWTOR Forums and found a amazing guide...Anyone think this is a good idea: Spec in Carnage to level till 50 then respec under annihilation for pvp?
  7. J

    Still Skeptical about the game :/

    I fell in love with the game and can't stop playing I go to my girlfriends house she plays perfect world while I sit there playing star wars...I also play star wars with her father. Greatest MMO experience so far. Once they release the updates all the whining will stop and everyone will be...
  8. J

    Sith Marauder?

    So I picked sith marauder and when it comes to MMO's I never understand what to spec in. Right now I am displeased with my marauder because I feel like my companion is doing most of the damage and I feel like without my companion I would always die. I picked sith marauder because I watched...
  9. J

    Ummm level range on Dramund Kaas confuses me

    I finished the main quest from my master on dramund kaas and its level range is 10-16. I was told to do all side quests and I believe I did, I checked all the areas. I need to fly to nar shaddaa and I'm only level 15...two things if I grind to 16 that doesnt help me because nar shaddaa is in the...
  10. J

    For Sale: Star Wars: The Old Republic Digital Key

    This key can be used to download the MMO, Star Wars: The Old Republic. The key automatically gives you free 30 days of game time. Keep in mind this game is Pay to Play which requires you to either pay with game time cards or through a monthly subscribtion of $15 dollars per month to play. This...
  11. J

    Subscription Cards

    I bought my copy of SWTOR (Star wars the old republic) at wal-mart and they didn't have the game time cards so I have to go get one a gamestop today.
  12. J

    Vietnam worth it?

    I know....Anyways I think Ill keep my money towards BF3 unless someone can convince me otherwise.
  13. J

    Vietnam worth it?

    I have BC2 already just wanted to see. Anyone else?
  14. J

    Vietnam worth it?

    I need some Edgegamers members to tell if the games worth it before I go waste the gas in my car and the money in my pocket.
Back
Top