Recent content by snakeeater11112

  1. snakeeater11112

    350watt PSU GPU help

    How can i find that out and just PCIE X16 no 2.0
  2. snakeeater11112

    350watt PSU GPU help

    I don't want anything powerful, just something to play games on low and low resolutions, nothing more.
  3. snakeeater11112

    350watt PSU GPU help

    I think it is just regular pcie x16 but i heard you can use a pcie 2.0 card on a regular pcie slot
  4. snakeeater11112

    350watt PSU GPU help

    Hey Edge gamers forum! I was wondering if anyone could help me out on selecting a low level gpu, just to run games, don't really care how they would look. Any suggestions the pc i have is a Hp A6745f and here is a link for specs...
  5. snakeeater11112

    Getting back to back BSoD

    Wlel I just had another today,its getting really frustrating right now. Idk why it keeps happening. How do i upload minidump files, i can give you those if they help.
  6. snakeeater11112

    Getting back to back BSoD

    Dang, how could find them again lol? Are they the same as if anyone else who has the same OS? That could be an issue, thanks a lot. Ohh and yeah i did, cant even get over 30fps with that on. Thanks a lot
  7. snakeeater11112

    Getting back to back BSoD

    Hey whats up EdgeGamers forums! Well I got a blue screen error last year around November for memory management, but I easily cleared that up and thought I was safe. But surely enough the BSoD came around and in troughs. If I am correct here were the BSoD erros messages I received back to back a...
  8. snakeeater11112

    Need help,GTX 480 or XFX ATI 5970 Black Edition

    Ive been comparing the two cards since they came out.Its mostly been a head to head battle and most of the comparison's came very close.But i still don't know which one to get.Can you guys help me out on which one to choose. Thanks
  9. snakeeater11112

    CPU Mobo Compatibility

    well i heard that my processor,Intel Pentium E2220 @2.2Ghz,would bottleneck a video card like the 5770,which is the one im trying to buy.
  10. snakeeater11112

    CPU Mobo Compatibility

    Hey was up EGO forums.My Motherboard is a FOXCONN NAPA w/NVIDIA 7100,but i have a 9600gso as well.I need a new processor and a new video card,but how do i know if my mobo is compatible for new parts? This may be helpful...
  11. snakeeater11112

    Nvidia gtx 480

    Hey ego community. I'm bread new here and its nice to meet everyone.I was wondering if anyone can give me some info on the new GTX 480 and if it beats out the ATI 5970? I am thinking about getting one of the two cards. Thanks
Back
Top