Recent content by drfreeman(cs:s newbie)

  1. D

    new server type for css

    Maybe a CS:GO Zombie server?
  2. D

    Noticability

    No idea and yes, it is part of my in-game name, and thank ou for replying.
  3. D

    Scariest thing to you

    Seeing a kid ghost when I was 4 and sleep walking to him and saying give me the ball and mom said noone is there and sent me to bed.
  4. D

    Noticability

    I was wondering, does how we play account into noticability, as in im a noob does that cause problems in noticability? Thanks, DrFreeman(Cs:S Newbie)
  5. D

    yay!!!!!

    Yeah, I hope you enjoy spending time with yogi! Dogs are great leaders, also they enjoy being scratched behind the ears! Gl with Yogi!
  6. D

    yay!!!!!

    Omhg you are so lucky But im getting a cat, a brown and black calico with one brown patch on one eye and black on the other. :)
  7. D

    statsme error....?

    Interesting Ill look it up
  8. D

    Post your favorite anime!

    My favorites are Naruto, Bleach, Death Note, and Eureka Seven.:w00t:
  9. D

    School :(

    School I can only play after like 3:00 cst I am lucky and play 6.5 hours a day! but I suck so my chances arent too low, I am helpful, but noone notices
  10. D

    Hero, villain, or other?

    Gmod Because I could do ragdoll physics and cool things!
  11. D

    My cs:GO skills

    Ok, here's the deal, I SUCK AT CS:GO! I do not know why I just do :blushing:. It is brobably because of my aim speed and reaction time. I get like 1 kill per 3 to 4 deaths, I think its hopeless. BUT post how good you think you are a CS:GO or other shooters like TF2 but only pc shooters. :w00t:
Back
Top