Recent content by Wartime

  1. W

    They start young these days...

    Naaa, you two are nice, I hear you in game. I know you are not the type to be that mean by the way you chat. Besides, you don't have a pokemon flute, and thats a good thing.
  2. W

    Chicks vs. Boys Challenge

    I really have no problem putting them on, does not really bother me, hehe. I am a pretty laid back dude sometimes, so I tend to not really care about what I wear. I wore pajama pants everywhere for like, 2 years, they are so comfy!
  3. W

    They start young these days...

    You guys take my typing the wrong way, I need to discuss with more people over voice. My typing must seem rant like or angry. I know you were not insulting the kids with free lunch. You did not think I mean that decide if your rude, mean, etc thing to you, did you? I meant that about the kids...
  4. W

    What you currently listening to?

    Fergie: Clumsy Magical Trevor Dropkick Murphys: I'm Shipping Up To Boston I listen to everything!
  5. W

    Chicks vs. Boys Challenge

    Yea I tried heels, hehe, you mean your female friends never had you try heels? Man they had me put on womens shirts. lol
  6. W

    SOLD

    What kind of supercard is it please?
  7. W

    Chicks vs. Boys Challenge

    I have thought about dressing up like a girl for Halloween, but I am a hairy dude. My skull is massive, it is the size of a basketball. My shoulders are broad and my thighs are the size of trees. My hands are pretty big and even though I try to work on my balance, high heels would kill me. How...
  8. W

    Mission: Define swearing in eGO servers

    I think you can say poop and be effective, it is actually a fun word to say because it is funny when you go poooooop. You can also say, bob sagat, or just go hulk smash, or snikt <--the noise wolverines claws make, it is copyright so becareful.
  9. W

    Hot dogs and hot dog buns

    Oh I know bomb, my Grampa told us horror stories about a load of chicken that had gone rotten, they mixed it in with some that had not. Grinded it up all for people to eat in several foods. It gets worse and goes on and on. Would not believe how much rat stool people eat in their food.
  10. W

    They start young these days...

    I grew up watching action movies like Bloodsport and Kickboxer, Predator, The Running Man, and many more. I took a lot of stuff from that and it helped mold me into what I am today. I decided early on I wanna be the hero, I wanted to be a Power Ranger, the person that was respectful and...
  11. W

    A question.

    Actually the tiger is much more dangerous than a lion. Puma, not much of a chance against a lion due to the great size of most lions. Tigers however, they are the meanest of the bunch. Tigers are bigger than lions and stronger due to hunting. Lions sleep a lot and are lazy, tigers not like...
  12. W

    They start young these days...

    Sorry if it looked like a rant, I was just discussing. Yea, few are good, not all are bad, was telling people that in the gravelpit server the other day when two people tried picking on a kid for his voice. Can I has bucket?
  13. W

    Hot dogs and hot dog buns

    Do not eat hotdogs, trust me, if you have to eat them at least get the all beef. Do not get mechanically separated stuff. My Grampa is a retired food inspector, do not want to know the things I know about what the meat industry feeds us. Also, never ever eat Tyson meats, ever. It is best to go...
  14. W

    Nintendo Wii

    I am buying a vc game today, might get all 3 marios and play through them for old times sake. I played through those things a millions times when I was young. I want the atari on vc though, and some original gameboy. Wizardry is one I want on vc, and Crystalis to bad Wizardry might never be on...
  15. W

    Mission: Define swearing in eGO servers

    One eg/ego told me that the curse slang for butt was acceptable, while another told me it was not. Also I was in the server yesterday on badlands when somebody said dang and damn and they were warned, they only said it about the situation, like a sentry being shot down. I have been wondering...
Back
Top