Recent content by PotatoLeader

  1. P

    Why, Just WHY D:

    I have that feeling...
  2. P

    I have $0.38 in my Steam account. What should I spend it on?

    Cheap things on steam market
  3. P

    Best strange part idea

    Valve should make this.
  4. P

    Warm Welcome

    Welcome
  5. P

    This Is Sad

    I have...things to do
  6. P

    Key prices skyrocketing!!

    Wow.. I need money
  7. P

    Update on my 100 Crate Unboxing...

    I am also broke :P
  8. P

    Double airshot =D

    Nice job
  9. P

    Is this spot legal?

    As long it isn't a mini-sentry
  10. P

    Return to Sender.

    Makes me feel how a bad airblaster I am
  11. P

    Strange Pan.....

    Pan+Bacon
  12. P

    That feeling you get whenn you spend $100 on TF2

    I have....90 cents in my wallet
  13. P

    That moment

    Getting killed by a sniper who wasnt paying attention and tried to no-scope me to death
  14. P

    Meet the Mini Sectry aka Polish on Foundry

    Mini Sentry: Definition of Evil
Back
Top