Recent content by spindoc

  1. S

    A new recruit

    Welcome, we are glad to have you here! I look forward to fragging with ya!
  2. S

    Wize's little ducklings

    Yay for the Titan Ribbon! Thanks also for the hours played awards.
  3. S

    TF2 Award: Titan of TF2 Application Thread

    my steam community id...1k hrs and nearly 6 years old http://steamcommunity.com/id/spindoc
  4. S

    [EVENT] Medieval Monday

    Guys this was the first event I've been able to participate in with the division. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I tend to work third shift in systems administration so I dont always get to play :( Ill be on tonight though!
  5. S

    Unboxing

    Yeah... all i ended up getting out of 14 robo crates was a bunch of the hats, and 2 misc slot items for demo and sniper .... On a side note i unboxed 4 regular crates and got 4 strange items...
  6. S

    Server Issues??

    Are we having issues with a few of our TF2 servers? 2-Fort shows online but fails to connect, only three of our servers, Foundry, Harvest, and Hightower are showing online for me.
  7. S

    tf2 salvage giveaway

    Pong?
  8. S

    Dilema

    lawl. I opened 3 crates... (hats are not trade-able till next weekend) and instead of opening a fourth, I made some guy on my team very happy. I used the gift key and handed one out to a random person. Twas fun watching server chat come alive!
  9. S

    A video on the horrors and tragedy of kill stealing

    Ugh, I cant remember how many times this has happened to me. As an engi or a pyro while we burn/turret down people someone walks up and shoots them dead thus stealing the kill. Such a horrible tragedy.
  10. S

    Hello to all, I am Spindoc

    Ok ok... sure I may have spoiled SOME of the fun... but... ill just say this: While I MAY have 7TB of space... it was JUST the starting point! lol. I spent about 3k on my system and plan to push it further in the next few months. So IF you still wanna speculate what I am running go for...
  11. S

    Hello to all, I am Spindoc

    This genuinely made me ROFL in regards to the cost of my computer. I must admit, that 7TB of HDD space is full now and I am currently reworking how I handle my file server at home. I'll most likely make a dedi file server and shrink the footprint of my main rig down. It SUCKS carrying a 85+...
  12. S

    Hello to all, I am Spindoc

    I just joined E a few days ago and have to say that I know I made the right choice coming here. I had been playing on the TF2 servers and made the call because of the people from E that were already on the servers. I have been playing TF2 since it was released and previously competed on some...
Back
Top