Recent content by Beast

  1. B

    GRR Unvails New Logo!

    I hope you all like the new art - this will hopefully replace our current decals on the Bison in-game (file was already given to the wonderful Summer to implement).
  2. B

    Roll Call

    Tony Romanelli
  3. B

    Updates: 5/9 - New Phone etc~

    For anyone interested in custom wallpapers for the phone, 400x800px works very well.
  4. B

    GTA Events

    Why don't we host more events in GTA? It's a huge playground with a lot of possibilities, but it seems like we limit ourselves to races or car shows. I hadn't been around for a while, but in the few months I've been back, I've only known of one award ceremony hosted on the server for the FD...
  5. B

    GTA 64-Slot Observations & Suggestions

    I very much have a love/hate with the 64-slots, for multiple reasons. Below are a few things that I noticed and thought of tonight while playing: City Hall - Unless we have an admin posted here 24/7, might I suggest finding a way to either a) make it an actual green-zone (I don't know if...
  6. B

    [GTAV] Mission row extended.

    With all due respect Tram- I don't understand your logic. They're asking for this to be implemented so they/we can actually do these different things. You're stating we don't do them now, and you're right, because there's no place to do them; Kind of hard to interrogate someone in a cell next to...
  7. B

    Resolved GTA5 - S1 - "Remove clothing" menu does not display the clothing/outfits

    Sorry for the delayed response, but yes- I have about ten outfits give or take that are all named and display properly on the clothing menu; it's just the remove clothing that has the issue.
  8. B

    OneSync (64 slot) Bugs Thread.

    Had issues tonight with "ghost" players and AI - in other words, cars were driving themselves with no driver. This happened multiple times (no specific event as a trigger that I'm aware of) and also occurred twice when actual players appeared invisible while driving.
  9. B

    Legal Jobs

    I like the idea, but at the same time I don't. I don't think everyone wants a job where they have to be "hauling". Without getting into other suggestions, I'll simply say that (IMHO) more diverse legal jobs would be even better RP. Having said that though, it does make sense to limit what...
  10. B

    Resolved GTA5 - S1 - "Remove clothing" menu does not display the clothing/outfits

    Bug Reports What application are you reporting this issue on? GTA5 Short description of the problem (255 char limit) "Remove clothing" menu does not display the clothing/outfits What server are you reporting this issue on? S1 Please describe the issue in as much detail as...
  11. B

    March Community Spotlight

    Congrats! And thank you for your kind words regarding the graphic as it's the first one of mine that has been featured on eGO's main page in almost a decade (yes, I am OLD). The AWP skin was not intentional, but I'm glad you like it :)
  12. B

    Phase One Website Updates

    Thank you all for your kind words and PM's I received. Don't forget to thank Dominion, Kendle, and agent86 for all the "behind-the-scenes" work and implementation they do in regards to the technical aspect of things for the site and servers. Nurse is a very talented artist and I'd like to say a...
  13. B

    eGO Recruiters Image Contest

    Yeah, so do I, but I'm bias ;).
  14. B

    Snakes on a Plane

    Oh... because this is what I heard:
  15. B

    Snakes on a Plane

    Rellik, you need a hobby my friend. What is up with the muffin?
Back
Top