Recent content by StarvedGarden

  1. S

    I'm new to eGO and looking for friends.

    Hey guys, feel free to add me on steam or send me a request. My steam account is StarvedGarden. My name is Michael I'm 24, live in Texas. Like to play dota 2 and I'm not the greatest but looking for people to play with and get on TS3 and have a good laugh or two. Thank you for reading and...
  2. S

    Dragon Age Inquisition

    well so far no one is excited for this game.
  3. S

    Dragon Age Inquisition

    Hey guys it's StarvedGarden, I wanted to ask is Edge gaming going to be doing anything for this game? I didn't know where to post this but I thought here might be good. I'm really into the DA games and I'm really excited about this one. So who else is pumped and would anybody like to get...
  4. S

    I will be leaving eGO

    Believe me when I say I didn't get a PM I didn't get one so where did yall PM me?
  5. S

    I will be leaving eGO

    I understand everything and it was a misunderstanding but I got no pm from anybody and I would have made the changes. I don't know how yall PM me but I have nothing. Also I never did see anything in the BF4 team chat or all chat when this was happening.
  6. S

    I will be leaving eGO

    I've only been a member for day but I will be leaving. I would rant but I know it wont do me any good because my word against another or maybe I didn't read something but... IDK? lol Will say this, don't be rude to someone just communicate first and you will have better outcome because if...
  7. S

    HI! I'm new

    Well as soon as I join I leave. Sorry it didn't work out.
  8. S

    HI! I'm new

    Just joined the group. My name is Michael, I'm 24 and my steam name is StarvedGarden and I use that for everything. I play BF4 and I play on yalls servers allot.I just wanted a group to play with and talk to.I have skype but I guess you guys use TS3. Well add me on orgin or steam if you like and...
Back
Top