Recent content by Luckystrikes

  1. L

    graduation! woot

    Grats man, feels good don't it? Oh wait! You have highschool! Better have a real fun summer man. Acne = intelligence
  2. L

    Scrim results and phots: latest

    Wish I could have been there with you guys. I love scrims. But my internet was down. I'm back now but looking for a summer job.
  3. L

    Pic Post Yourself

    'Growing up with outlaw' that should be a tv show or something.
  4. L

    boojala needs a laptop

    I have a Dell Inspiron 1501. Dual Core AMD Turion 1.6ghz x2 2 gigs ddr2 533mhz 80gig hard drive Integrated Radeon 1405 256mb graphix card Runs well and smooth, comes with vista. Perfect for school purposes and can even run a few games. All half life source games. WoW (Note you have to turn...
  5. L

    Garry's Mod DoD Boredom/Fun

    Thats pretty cool.
  6. L

    Kalt server warfare

    Kalt is the best map ever!
  7. L

    [poll] Poll: The worst day to scrim for me is....

    I can't really give an accurate time at the moment.
  8. L

    watch this video "educational"

    Who do I talk to to get 10:11 seconds of my life back?
  9. L

    Everyone needs to read this

    Check the news section for scrims, they are always announced.
  10. L

    e vs eG Scrim

    It was a good fight you missed a lot!
  11. L

    Me little DoD trick video o.o;

    Cool video, except the coldplay. Yuck!
  12. L

    [poll] School...

    There should be some type of understanding for our Oceanic friends.
  13. L

    LOL!!!!

    nice
  14. L

    CARS

    Fords are bad. IMO
Back
Top