ShEpArDofGOD Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 1, 2009 Messages 3,740 Sep 8, 2009 #1 I cannot figure out how to set up my "TAG" on FBG for when I enter a server. I go in like im going to play on the server and type in !set tag and then it tells me "Your tag has been removed." What do I need to do?
I cannot figure out how to set up my "TAG" on FBG for when I enter a server. I go in like im going to play on the server and type in !set tag and then it tells me "Your tag has been removed." What do I need to do?
K king killer Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 20, 2008 Messages 3,630 Sep 8, 2009 #2 !set tag [THEN TYPE YOUR MSG] just saying !set tag removes it
ShEpArDofGOD Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 1, 2009 Messages 3,740 Sep 8, 2009 #3 Thanks man. Appreciate it.
S seaNNN Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 9, 2009 Messages 2,163 Sep 8, 2009 #4 Thanks King Killer! Locked