Are you a Collector?

I collect hats.

Currently I've collected hats.

One hat.

A halo.




...Why yes, I am depressed. ._.
 
I stopped collecting items that I don't have because it got too messy in my backpack. Not only that, but it was useless having all those items in there.
 
I stopped collecting items that I don't have because it got too messy in my backpack. Not only that, but it was useless having all those items in there.

Well, now you have that nice auto-sort function. What will you do now?
 
I guess I can say I am now since the new slots for the items are available. :)

My Backpack- http://www.tf2items.com/profiles/76561197999456704

collector.png
 
Well, don't throw your stuff away because Valve said you could make your dupes into hats (or something of the likes). My bro told me that and I believe him, but I'm not sure I believe his source.
 
I now have 3 boxing gloves of killing or killing boxing gloves or somthing like that I don't know what order it goes in.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top