Hairydufflebag Poster Joined Mar 19, 2009 Messages 231 Sep 19, 2009 #1 Here's just to tell you guys I won't be online for a week or so because my Computer broke down while playing in the JAIL SERVER so, I'll be on but wont be able to play until this issue is resolved.
Here's just to tell you guys I won't be online for a week or so because my Computer broke down while playing in the JAIL SERVER so, I'll be on but wont be able to play until this issue is resolved.
T Tidus EGO Is My Life! Joined Aug 19, 2009 Messages 4,077 Sep 20, 2009 #3 Hope to see you back soon, Hairy!
C Chase Thread Thumper Joined Aug 3, 2008 Messages 1,143 Sep 20, 2009 #4 Dont blame it on jail, jail aint done nothing to you! Hope to see you back soon hairy.
L lotus blade Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 26, 2009 Messages 2,138 Sep 20, 2009 #6 darn. murder voice will miss you.
A Azn_Master EGO Zealot Joined Feb 19, 2009 Messages 1,608 Sep 20, 2009 #8 awww....bummer. well see you in a week buddeh
Euphoric EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Nov 1, 2008 Messages 1,461 Sep 21, 2009 #9 My comp broke too it sucks and i also JUST got a new mic and a falcon when it broke