Avalanche Rank

I hit rank one.

An hour later I went past rank 300 for stopping flag captures. :D
 
I was pretty good with the BAR and Thompson back when I just joined the clan 8) ...

Of course...that was before I met Blazing Heat with his unbelievable score !amazed ...

And also before I was introduced to the churchtop with sniper !lol

Before I took up sniper, however, I do remember being in the top 10 of BAR(6th), Thompson(2nd, close to 1st by about a few hundred), US Grenades(1st) and made 1 Smoke Grenade kill! (its a lie, but I'm trying, !lol)
 
Have you met Dye or Hugo or Gary or Kamphy? They are unbelievable...oh, and does anyone know why my ping is over 400 right now?
 
k:d is a useless thing to look at without any caps
1 kill is pennies to dollors compared to caps!
 
Back
Top