New e, eG, eGO tags

Thanks guys for the new tags. They really look great. Very professional!
 
They look awesome, but i prefer the old tags... probably just because ive been seeing them everyday for a year now!
 
They look awesome, but i prefer the old tags... probably just because ive been seeing them everyday for a year now!


I guess you can look forward to another WHOLE YEAR with these very very classy new tags :P I am very glad we have people that will donate their time so we can all have nice things! I don't want to think about how long this all took. I think the least we can do is keep negative comments to ourselves because all our artists work for free, and regardless of our personal tastes the site looks amazing. :biggrin:
 
Wow! Nice work!! I have One Question. Does the old rank images have to be in History and Structure?
 
Last edited:
The new tag design show the signs that we plan to be here for a long time to come!
Awsome look!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top