F FreakingHell Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 1, 2008 Messages 2,181 Oct 4, 2009 #62 Made it slightly harder for me to read, but I do have bad eyes.
W Whataburger Thread Junky Joined Aug 13, 2008 Messages 808 Oct 4, 2009 #64 They look good, I like them as well.
G General Sanders Poster Joined May 30, 2009 Messages 124 Oct 6, 2009 #65 I especially like the division/community/etc. leader tags.
B Blasphemy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 17, 2008 Messages 3,684 Oct 6, 2009 #66 i love the leaderships tags the most they are awsome with the wreaths
J JByrd56 Rookie Joined Feb 18, 2009 Messages 42 Oct 6, 2009 #67 New Tags :drool: Very eye-catching Nice work!!:drool:
N n i b b l e I made one post Joined Oct 2, 2009 Messages 28 Oct 6, 2009 #68 I rly like how they look :]. Nice and bold
A arnarbatman Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 22, 2009 Messages 2,152 Oct 6, 2009 #69 I love them, thank you Beast for this great idea
J JayFlip EGO Is My Life! Joined Sep 6, 2009 Messages 4,942 Oct 6, 2009 #70 Exec. Council is SEXY!!! Somebody needs to change the images on history and structure! I think both old and new logos should be displayed on there
Exec. Council is SEXY!!! Somebody needs to change the images on history and structure! I think both old and new logos should be displayed on there
B Bonefrag Forum Fiend Joined Aug 25, 2009 Messages 730 Oct 8, 2009 #72 Good to keep a historical record though.
E El Blotto I made one post Joined Aug 13, 2009 Messages 11 Oct 9, 2009 #73 tags look really good. nice job
R redstarfish Thread Junky Joined Apr 27, 2009 Messages 877 Oct 9, 2009 #74 Ya know what it took time but these tags grew on me(In a good why) everything looks wonderful and now I agree it is better. Beast and Nurse = Pwnage Machines
Ya know what it took time but these tags grew on me(In a good why) everything looks wonderful and now I agree it is better. Beast and Nurse = Pwnage Machines
P Plays2 Active Member Joined May 3, 2008 Messages 336 Oct 11, 2009 #75 As Squish said, they do jmp ot of the page, but it i liked the pass ones since they looked more 3D, but these ones look more profecional. Keep it up!!!
As Squish said, they do jmp ot of the page, but it i liked the pass ones since they looked more 3D, but these ones look more profecional. Keep it up!!!
N NinjaWuuzoku Thread Junky Joined Sep 12, 2009 Messages 827 Oct 11, 2009 #76 The new tags are so sick X)
X xAcidx Poster Joined Mar 25, 2009 Messages 188 Oct 11, 2009 #77 I like how they keep the original design but have become really stylized and almost aggressive; They look hard somehow.
I like how they keep the original design but have become really stylized and almost aggressive; They look hard somehow.
B bandgeek Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 2,193 Oct 12, 2009 #78 yea good job on this! looks great
I IceGladiator EGO Is My Life! Joined May 13, 2009 Messages 5,332 Oct 12, 2009 #79 I know they are awesome!!!!!
G griff988 Forum Fiend Joined Oct 10, 2009 Messages 691 Oct 12, 2009 #80 who ever does your web designs is awesome - very very nice looking - overall structure and look of web site is second to none that ive seen. Last edited: Oct 12, 2009
who ever does your web designs is awesome - very very nice looking - overall structure and look of web site is second to none that ive seen.