B BootyTang Active Member Joined Aug 14, 2009 Messages 261 Oct 7, 2009 #1 Due to me getting a 45 on my math test, i cannot play during the week until my grades get better. I can be only on during the weekends.
Due to me getting a 45 on my math test, i cannot play during the week until my grades get better. I can be only on during the weekends.
Enforce Famous Joined May 30, 2009 Messages 563 Oct 7, 2009 #2 I've seen a lot of these posts lately and I would like to say there is no need to tell us. We ALWAYS accept you back with arms wide open. Everyone has issues to deal with and we all understand .
I've seen a lot of these posts lately and I would like to say there is no need to tell us. We ALWAYS accept you back with arms wide open. Everyone has issues to deal with and we all understand .
D Darkshade Thread Junky Joined Aug 12, 2008 Messages 766 Oct 7, 2009 #3 Yes, I am sorry to hear about that. We will still accept you with our arms open wide. Well, see you on the weekend.
Yes, I am sorry to hear about that. We will still accept you with our arms open wide. Well, see you on the weekend.
X xanderharrison Active Member Joined Jul 26, 2009 Messages 270 Oct 7, 2009 #4 I hope to see you at weekends then and make sure you ENJOY the time while you have it =)
L lotus blade Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 26, 2009 Messages 2,138 Oct 7, 2009 #6 ouch. get those grades up then. school comes before all but family
T Tidus EGO Is My Life! Joined Aug 19, 2009 Messages 4,077 Oct 7, 2009 #7 lotus blade said: school comes before all but family Click to expand... ...friends, relationships, job, and your health. Good luck getting those grades up! We'll see you on the weekend.
lotus blade said: school comes before all but family Click to expand... ...friends, relationships, job, and your health. Good luck getting those grades up! We'll see you on the weekend.
F FaTtY-mIc-FaTFaT Forum Fanatic Joined May 4, 2008 Messages 984 Oct 7, 2009 #8 sigh, school first, games later. -_- get your grades up young man, or ill come spank you next
L Lance EGO Zealot Joined Feb 4, 2009 Messages 1,744 Oct 7, 2009 #9 FaTtY-mIc-FaTFaT said: sigh, school first, games later. -_- get your grades up young man, or ill come spank you next Click to expand... +1. That's what we're here for
FaTtY-mIc-FaTFaT said: sigh, school first, games later. -_- get your grades up young man, or ill come spank you next Click to expand... +1. That's what we're here for
A Azn_Master EGO Zealot Joined Feb 19, 2009 Messages 1,608 Oct 8, 2009 #10 that sux. well hopefully you will get your grades up soon :[
V violethawkthorne Rookie Joined Mar 17, 2009 Messages 96 Oct 9, 2009 #11 ooh.. im sorry... a 45?? well... lets just say ive gotton worse.... lol .. But i guess see you on weekends..
ooh.. im sorry... a 45?? well... lets just say ive gotton worse.... lol .. But i guess see you on weekends..