ScoutzKnifez

Status
Not open for further replies.

EffeKtioNz

Thread Junky
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
830
Ok, so I was wondering what you guys of the css division think about a new css scoutzknifez server, the only reason I want this is because I've noticed that alot of people on the Highschool map are scouting and cannot do it because they matched up with semi-automatic weapons. The scoutzknifez server would do well in my opinion and then people are able to practice, so when they get on the highschool map they will be able to pwn the people with the AK47's and the M4A1's, like me. :P not saying im good or anything.
 
No, I still scout fine on our highschool server. Also there's no need to request what type of servers we have, it's up to the higher-ups to decide what's good for our clan.
 
No, I still scout fine on our highschool server. Also there's no need to request what type of servers we have, it's up to the higher-ups to decide what's good for our clan.

Alrighty then I was just wondering because when I was in the TF2 division they didn't really seem to care about requests they just said yes or no, but sure ill leave it to higher ranked people.
 
mmmm scoutznives i used to luv playing that on original CS. and FYI drip , REQUEST are always welcome , the higher ups u refer to might still deny them but always welcome them. we are only the best out there because the (e's) and (eG's) make us that way. they are the back bone of this comunity and have brought some really good idea to the table. Our Leadership is awsome no doubt, but there is no I in team.
 
mmmm scoutznives i used to luv playing that on original CS. and FYI drip , REQUEST are always welcome , the higher ups u refer to might still deny them but always welcome them. we are only the best out there because the (e's) and (eG's) make us that way. they are the back bone of this comunity and have brought some really good idea to the table. Our Leadership is awsome no doubt, but there is no I in team.

Yay so I can request.
 
KloWn, i already, how you say "pwn people" with semi autos as you can see when im on Highschool or anyother server. :P but i do like them. there decent enough. :D
 
I really like the idea of a scoutz and knifezs server, played that a lot add low graz and you got yourself a good time :D
 
Currently our servers are doing very well, so we are not looking to change our line up of servers. In the future if we see that our servers are lacking, we may choose to change one of them, and we will consider all possible avenues in the change. Also, we do not have the ability at this time to add more servers, as everything does in fact cost money.

In the future I would recommend any such suggestions to be dropped in the Drop Box, or sent in a PM to a leadership member.

Question Resolved. Post Locked.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top