Hallo There!

Skill/CJaZ

EGO Addict
Joined
Oct 2, 2008
Messages
1,225
Hey guys I just wanted to say hello to everyone TF2, I am currently CS:S division but now its just boring.

I am switching to the TF2 Division
WITH A TWIST!

I will spam Chuck Norris jokes in every thread.

:)


BEWARE OF ME
 
Spamming Chuck Norris jokes in CS:S threads is one thing. Please don't bring that to TF2. It's really not needed/waste of time/choose your own option here.
 
Zero doesn't spam chuck norris jokes in threads, He round house kicks the thread in the face.
 
Welcome to the TF2 division.

You are now prone to Deja being a bit of jerk/butt on occasion/most of the time/a lot of the time/choose your own option here.

Beware.
 
Zero doesn't spam chuck norris jokes in threads, He round house kicks the thread in the face.

Which Zero? Him (Zer0) or me (Zero711)? OH GOD MY MIND WILL IMPLODE!

Welcome to TF2, hope to gib/burn,pwn you at Gravel Pit. Can never have too many Zero's.
 
Spamming Chuck Norris jokes in CS:S threads is one thing. Please don't bring that to TF2. It's really not needed/waste of time/choose your own option here.

This.

Oh and welcome :P
 
And we thought the world had a hard enough dealing with one Zero...
Why oh why burden us with another?

Welcome to the TF2 side of things dude :)
 
Welcome and keep an eye out for those pesky spies, dont worry about me im just a friendly pyro guarding that dead engy and sapped sentry...by all means keep going.
 
Why, welcome to the TF2 side of eGO. See you in-game and such, particulary BlackMesa.


Welcome and keep an eye out for those pesky spies, dont worry about me im just a friendly pyro guarding that dead engy and sapped sentry...by all means keep going.


Also, watch out for this guy. He's a very, very nasty Spy!
 
Why, welcome to the TF2 side of eGO. See you in-game and such, particulary BlackMesa.





Also, watch out for this guy. He's a very, very nasty Spy!

That is a lie and you are a liar for saying it...i dont have to sit here and listen to that *cloaks*
 
Welcome to the better division then the other ones!

Now get on blackmesa or 2fort and let me burn you. :D
 
yah frisky will eat you alive as a new tf2 player. its best you stay of pl maps till you start to get the hang of the game. try blackmesa the vent are really cozy and safe.
 
Which Zero? Him (Zer0) or me (Zero711)? OH GOD MY MIND WILL IMPLODE!

Welcome to TF2, hope to gib/burn,pwn you at Gravel Pit. Can never have too many Zero's.


So true, you can never have too many zero's at the end of the amount on a check!
 
Hello there, watch out for me, I'll be that guy who can't decide what class to be at the bottom of the scoreboard :D but if I ever choose a class that I don't get dominated as I might kill you... so beware!
 
Good choice ZER(little symbol thing)(other little symbol thing).
Welcome to the game, and start spamming the Chuck Norris drivel, uh I mean jokes.
 
Im not new to TF2 at all, I just happen to be announcing my permanent switch from the CS:S division. Thx anyways :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top