Hmm...Cobalt...If you could ever dom me in any server besides the fun server, I will give you some casino cash then...Dont be making excuses to avoid me...Bwahahaha =P
im not a huge fan of dust just because defense will almost always stack engies and offense will either lose. uber in and win. or spam until sentrys are down and win
Hmm...Cobalt...If you could ever dom me in any server besides the fun server, I will give you some casino cash then...Dont be making excuses to avoid me...Bwahahaha =P
im not a huge fan of dust just because defense will almost always stack engies and offense will either lose. uber in and win. or spam until sentrys are down and win
To be honest, I don't even like dustbowl, I was just trying to fill up the server. DB is one of those love/hate maps and I don't really love it all that much