Donations Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
donate1.png


<div style="width: 500px; text-align: center" align="center">Weeks ago we posted an article here in the news that stated we were going to take a break from asking for donations because of some complaints about constant fundraising. We followed through with our promise.... and now eGO is broke.

There are about ten members who donate regularly. We rely on them and appreciate their dedication to eGO, but now it's time for everyone else to do some soul-searching and decide how much EdgeGamers is worth to you. What is it worth to keep our servers, stats, website and Ventrilo running?

Here's a breakdown of what it costs to keep us operating every month:

Servers: $2230
Website: $30
Ventrilo: $100
Legal: $200 (This monthly expense will end in about 6 months)

So, consider these costs, and please do what you can to help us continue to provide our punk-free safe zones to the world.

You can donate using the PayPal link located on the left of the site. For those of you with PayPal accounts, please send your donation as a "Gift" from the "Personal" tab to avoid fees.

Cash, checks and money orders can be mailed to the address in that same box on the left.

Another way to help eGO is to purchase items from the CafePress store located here.

Also, we still have some t-shirts in small and 3XL - 5XL sizes. Images of your clanmates in eGO black can be seen here.

Get these for a reduced donation of $20 for U.S. shipping and $30 outside of the U.S. The following form must be included with your donation:

1. T-shirt size:
2. In-Game/forum name:
3. Real name:
4. Street address, city, state, zip code:
5. Telephone number:

So, do what you can. Donations of all sizes help.</div>​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I came up witha great idea last night ...Everyone (Every single member) donate 1 dollar every month

If only it were that simple :)



Anywho I should be mailing out the cash this weekend Monday at the latest
 
I have a question for you Atrimus.

I am in the market for a headset. If I click the Triton link and look at all the headsets, and click on the one I want it lists the retailers where I can buy it. If I order this way, does eGO get any spiffs?

I'd like to help the community out where-ever possible. I already made a $20 donation, but my birthday is coming up in a couple weeks, and I may use the b-day money towards gear. :)
 
70 Bucks head eGO's way!

Snagged a couple t-shirts and threw in some cash. I'll be buying some stuff from the Cafe Express place next week!
 
I came up witha great idea last night ...Everyone (Every single member) donate 1 dollar every month

If only it were that simple :)


It is actually, I just covered 50 of us to give us a head start.

Let's keep this wagon rolling folks.
 
lets keep the train rollin troops!!
il donate when in a few months after i help my parents finish off paying for our house :)
left overs go to u eGO
 
Just to let you guys know. If i ever won the lottery I would donate at least $25,000 to you guys :p

But, seeing how that's unlikely I'll just throw in $20 for now :)
 
Just to let you guys know. If i ever won the lottery I would donate at least $25,000 to you guys :p

But, seeing how that's unlikely I'll just throw in $20 for now :)

Yeah, I'm always signing up on PCH sweeps. So soon as those jokers come a knockin I will help out mucho. But what are the odds? Right?

I donated a day or so before this thread started and plan on donating next weekend when the paycheck heads this way. Hope to donate some each check. Love this clan and its atmosphere. Hate to see anything happen to it.
 
....I have donated at the end of each of those months. Am I considered a regular donater?
Yes, and thanks!

If I click the Triton link and look at all the headsets, and click on the one I want it lists the retailers where I can buy it. If I order this way, does eGO get any spiffs?
Unfortunately no, but our members clicking those links encourages Triton to give us free gear.
 
sent $25 your way. I'll try to make it a monthly thing. I'd set up a recurring payment but I can't figure out how on paypal... :/
 
donations agin?

i thought i donated before will i get another donation ribbon. :confused1: i want another ribbon i want at least another donation ribbon for my hard earn money i slave for everyday to make at minimum wage :chair:



lol:facewall:
 
after i donated i wanted to go to the press cafe and buy a t-shirt but i don't see them there, do i get them directly from you John? 4x here
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top