Hello everyone. I would like to join the TF2 Division.
Is there anything specific I need to do?
Just find a server (Gravel Pit) and play and have fun.

Theres a secret in TF2, and nobody seems to want to share it with you. Here it is, the secretest secret of how to make great success in TF2:
1) Get hats
2) Flaunt hats
3) ???
4) Profit
Try it, it works.![]()
Hello everyone. I would like to join the TF2 Division.
Is there anything specific I need to do?

Is there still a trial for this game?No there are no "trials/demos" for TF2. There are "free weekends" and there are guest passes. You can only use one guest pass per steam account per game (one for TF2, one for CS:S, etc). If and when there is a free weekend coming up, I doubt anyone knows. You should have grabbed TF2 when it was $2.50, or $10, or... now it's back to $20...I also played this game onces for a 1 day free trial. But i wanna try againIs there still a trial for this game?