Switching over from INS - Help?

Knollex

Poster
Joined
Oct 24, 2009
Messages
191
Hello everyone. I would like to join the TF2 Division.

Is there anything specific I need to do?
 
Hello everyone. I would like to join the TF2 Division.

Is there anything specific I need to do?

1. get TF2.
2. get all the servers eGO has to offer in your favorites.
3. find maps you like....and play them.
4. the game is frustrating at first, until you learn all the different classes (like any other game). so play a lot.
5. join the edgegamers steam group for special events.
6. kick butt and have fun.

pretty simple, cant wait to see you around the servers...
 
Last edited:
Just find a server you like and play! We have a ton of events we do during the week, so make sure you join the steam group.

TF2 is all about fun, so just have fun.
 
Everyone pretty much summed it up well. There's going to be a transitional period between INS and TF2. I imagine INS is much more realistic in nature than TF2 is, which may be offputting at first. I know, cuz I tried to do this with DoD and I was absolutely -terrible- at it (and still am). But just find a server and try it out. There's pretty much three types of games like capture the flag, capture point, king of the hill and payload. If you have any questions about them, feel free to PM me or whatnot.
 
1. Load up TF2.
2. Join BlackMesa server.
3. Join opposing team of Sabion.
4. Enjoy getting your welcoming domination by Sabion.

These four steps are key to playing TF2 =P
 
Theres a secret in TF2, and nobody seems to want to share it with you. Here it is, the secretest secret of how to make great success in TF2:

1) Get hats
2) Flaunt hats
3) ???
4) Profit

Try it, it works. :)
 
Theres a secret in TF2, and nobody seems to want to share it with you. Here it is, the secretest secret of how to make great success in TF2:

1) Get hats
2) Flaunt hats
3) ???
4) Profit

Try it, it works. :)

yes much profits with hats. TF2 is a much quicker paced game so it might take some time to get used to.
 
Hello everyone. I would like to join the TF2 Division.

Is there anything specific I need to do?

Dont listen to these guys, what you need to do first off is give all your casino cash to me. Once I recieve all that cash you will be welcome here by all with open arms :)
 
I also played this game onces for a 1 day free trial. But i wanna try again:P Is there still a trial for this game?
 
I also played this game onces for a 1 day free trial. But i wanna try again:P Is there still a trial for this game?
No there are no "trials/demos" for TF2. There are "free weekends" and there are guest passes. You can only use one guest pass per steam account per game (one for TF2, one for CS:S, etc). If and when there is a free weekend coming up, I doubt anyone knows. You should have grabbed TF2 when it was $2.50, or $10, or... now it's back to $20...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top