Why did you join eGO?

Why did you join eGO?

  • To help out as an admin or by donating money

    Points: 16 8.6%
  • For the perks

    Points: 5 2.7%
  • To be a part of something awesome

    Points: 108 57.8%
  • Friends were in the clan

    Points: 19 10.2%
  • Other

    Points: 39 20.9%

  • Total voters
    187
When I for the first time joined the eGO jail server, I was so suprised ! A mature server where everybody respects eachother and are having fun. I fell in love with the server lol :P and Then I wanted to be a part of something awesome ! My short story :)
 
I Joined eGO becuase i've got quite alot of mates in the clan plus i love server that are punk free and also eGo servers have alot of people who work as a team and also their clan members are humerus and not serious if they win or loose
Some are serious about it, but for the most part, yeah.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top