Need players in italy!

AngryDuck

I made one post
Joined
Dec 3, 2009
Messages
21
The cs_Italy server has been struggling to get in the numbers like the dust2 and other servers. Please come by and play, we need people to play with!! Who knows maybe you'll end up liking the map :D
 
We have been trying to fix the prob. There has already been many posts about this situation.
 
I have no seen the posts because I am new so thank you for posting this I will show up tonight if I can! Hope to see you there.
 
Yea, we need to fix this. Division leader or advisors need to come to Italy so we can killem
 
its a shame, i don't understand why italy isn't the best non jail server, i love the map, i hate dust2 and highschool is alright but not awesome, italy is awesome <3. but unfortunatly i only play jail in css a lot, other wise i am more going to play insurgency or cod if i want to have a shooting contest :p
 
Italy is the best CSS server imo.


Less than 40-30 players = no lag.

Friends I play with every night = fun.
 
Back
Top