Forest Jail Map - Found!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible for us to make a new 2 x 24 slot jail servers?

Maybe then it will be fun and people won't mindlessly rebel/freekill.
 
2 x 24 slot jail servers ftw.

Reminds me of this time last year. First map I played on an eGO CS:S server after I switched divisions from DoD:S.

No cafeteria!
No swimming pool!
Line up on the wall!
Guncheck! Face left!

Now let's go play on the playset! :D!

This was when a T and a CT could play on the seesaw and no one would get hurt.

Good times, back when jail was less serious business. o.o!
so true
 
You think it's weird that I find the way the 24-man server used to run seems boring. While I think the joking around would probably be better back then, I hear things like "soccer the entire round" and I can't help but roll my eyes.
 
Great map but I've always had it! i also have all the other old school maps edgegamers used to play on!
 
Its been found... but itll never be seen on an eGO server again...

For what reason Rouge =O

This map was back when eGO had two jail servers (Not many people remember it but it was true!) along with other so many good maps like Alcatraz v1.

Ahh, good memories lost and not to be found. :crying:


It would be wierd playing the map with a more serious jail enviorment.

Another note, that would be weird. Year ago CTs and Ts could do a race, climb with each other, play soccer without getting a knife in the back and a scout shot to the head.
 
Thanks for bumping a thread from last year!

LOCKED.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top