Yes, it hurt. A lot.

Tattoo's don't cost that much here.. Usually $40-120

Where you at? Cause I have a full sleeve that I spent about $3000 on, I pay $250 for 4 hour sessions.

To the OP: Some people have different tolerances for pain, ask your guy if it hurts too much if he has that spay or lotion that desensitizes the area. It numbs the area up pretty good if you are having too much pain. Personally I have never used it, but I have heard of people not wanting to get more tatts cause the pain was too bad.
 
Where you at? Cause I have a full sleeve that I spent about $3000 on, I pay $250 for 4 hour sessions.

To the OP: Some people have different tolerances for pain, ask your guy if it hurts too much if he has that spay or lotion that desensitizes the area. It numbs the area up pretty good if you are having too much pain. Personally I have never used it, but I have heard of people not wanting to get more tatts cause the pain was too bad.

Heh. It wasn't too bad, I can tolerate pain but at times it felt like my arm was on fire. Actually, I'm already planning on another tattoo. :3

And yeah, tattoos are usually pretty expensive around here, but the place I got mine has a high prestige around Finland so it was worth paying it. My friend got a dragon on his shoulder and I spent an hour just staring at it with my jaw on the floor.
 
For me the day after hurts the most. Feels like you have a really really bad sunburn. When they tattoo over an existing tattoo, like cover ups thats not so much fun either. Alot of people say the elbow and the pitch of your elbow hurt the most, but personally it didn't hurt that much for me.

Finland nice, they have a really cool tattoo magazine up in Scandnavia called Nordic Tattoo Magazine, think its based out of Norway.

http://www.tattoomagazine.no/bilder/ntm18_s.jpg
 
Last edited:
Where you at? Cause I have a full sleeve that I spent about $3000 on, I pay $250 for 4 hour sessions.

To the OP: Some people have different tolerances for pain, ask your guy if it hurts too much if he has that spay or lotion that desensitizes the area. It numbs the area up pretty good if you are having too much pain. Personally I have never used it, but I have heard of people not wanting to get more tatts cause the pain was too bad.

Oh, well.. I don't have a tattoo and I've only ever seen my friends get small ones which ran them $40-60. I probably don't know what I'm talking about :glare:
 
Oh small ones your probably right on. Haha I thought you meant bigger pieces, I was about to have to take a road trip to finish my other arm.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top