Demoman update!

Demo will take less explosion and fire damage so soldiers are gonna die 2day u run away and we'll throw a shiled at your head
DECAPITATION
 
Demo will take less explosion and fire damage so soldiers are gonna die 2day u run away and we'll throw a shiled at your head
DECAPITATION
Translation: The Demoman will take less damage from the explosions and the fire that's why the Soldiers are going to die today. If you run away we will just throw our shield at your head: DECAPITATION!

People, this is an internet forum, you aren't texting someone or chatting with someone on Steam/MSN/Whatever. You can take all the time you need to write a complete sentence that is easy to understand. English is not my native tongue and I would appreciate it if you'd think of us foreigners. :)


-Calle
 
rofl Thereven, halleluja finally you guys will stop using your bows, or at least you will. I hope the others don't, they're easy to kill :P, I've learned when to duck to send their arrows right over my head. Although I can't seem to duck or dodge yours :facewall:.


that is because he aims for your crotch
 
I just know the Soldier will get an awesome counter weapon! I think the only reason they're revealing these Demoman items is to encourage people to try be demo's to close the 200,000 kill gap between the classes.
DON'T GIVE IN YOU MAGGOTS!
Seeing the Viking Helmet, I wonder if the Soldier'll be given a Battle Axe? :B

I dislike the shield, Sticky Bombs are too usefull and will help divert people into my waiting CLAYYMORRRRRE!
 
Translation: The Demoman will take less damage from the explosions and the fire that's why the Soldiers are going to die today. If you run away we will just throw our shield at your head: DECAPITATION!

People, this is an internet forum, you aren't texting someone or chatting with someone on Steam/MSN/Whatever. You can take all the time you need to write a complete sentence that is easy to understand. English is not my native tongue and I would appreciate it if you'd think of us foreigners. :)


-Calle

+1

10reps
 
How can you have called the fact a sword was gonna be for the demoman when the sword on the poopy joe page is made of AMERICAN STEEL. You either most likely thought it was gonna be for the soldier or you are trying to look cool for "predicting" it.
 
Back
Top