- Joined
- Jul 11, 2009
- Messages
- 151
Remember this page? http://www.teamfortress.com/war/saxtonhale/poopyjoe.htm
Well looking back at this hidden page, I started noticing some interesting patterns. I seriously believe Valve is giving us "hints" on the new weapon updates. Most of you probably knew this already but I'm a slow learner!
1) look at the mann co. commemorative plates Out of the 4 plates shows a claymore sword the demoman received recently. On this they call it the "GIANT SWORD" Claymores are known for their huge size.
2)LARATE the "SUPER FAST KARATE" Possibly the chargin targe? This new weapon will give the demoman lightning fast movement. Possibly another hint Valve gave us?
3) WITH THIS ROCKET LAUNCHER The new rocket launcher for the Soldier which was released today. Maybe another hint?
Now all that is left is the "Scare her into loving you", "The monkey", "Take the life of Fred Astaire" and " Are you man enough to own Florida?" Something in those categories is giving a hint to the next new weapon update.
The rest of these "slots" on the page add up to the amount of weapons left. Not including the winning class's weapon.
I may be over looking this but 3 coincidences in a row? Come on...
Anyone want to guess what is coming next?
Well looking back at this hidden page, I started noticing some interesting patterns. I seriously believe Valve is giving us "hints" on the new weapon updates. Most of you probably knew this already but I'm a slow learner!

1) look at the mann co. commemorative plates Out of the 4 plates shows a claymore sword the demoman received recently. On this they call it the "GIANT SWORD" Claymores are known for their huge size.
2)LARATE the "SUPER FAST KARATE" Possibly the chargin targe? This new weapon will give the demoman lightning fast movement. Possibly another hint Valve gave us?
3) WITH THIS ROCKET LAUNCHER The new rocket launcher for the Soldier which was released today. Maybe another hint?
Now all that is left is the "Scare her into loving you", "The monkey", "Take the life of Fred Astaire" and " Are you man enough to own Florida?" Something in those categories is giving a hint to the next new weapon update.
The rest of these "slots" on the page add up to the amount of weapons left. Not including the winning class's weapon.
I may be over looking this but 3 coincidences in a row? Come on...
Anyone want to guess what is coming next?
Last edited:















