Funny screenshots

Fearless888

Active Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2008
Messages
408
I kept being presented with situations that were funny or strange, so I decided I should start taking screenshots in game every now and then. Here are some I found to be somewhat amusing.
 
haha:P They are funny indeed. How do you make more then1 print screens? I can press Prt Scr SysRq at top of my keyboard, but when i press it again the old print screen is gone.
 
You use the in-game screenshot taker. Hit F5 and it stores it in C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\YOURSTEAMIDHERE\team fortress 2\tf\screenshots

I got some funny ones that I'll have to add some time.
 
just wanted to make sure you understood..

there is NOTHING funny about mesa....

muhahahhahahaahhahaahhaha

~D

I kept being presented with situations that were funny or strange, so I decided I should start taking screenshots in game every now and then. Here are some I found to be somewhat amusing.
 
Same pic, but in scope and out....

cp_blackmesa_final0009.jpg


cp_blackmesa_final0010-1.jpg
 

Latest posts

Back
Top