Using the Awp

LaUgHiNgStOcK

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Oct 27, 2009
Messages
3,263
Hey guys,

So I was playing on Inferno the other day, and I gotta say that I feel just a little dirty buying an AWP on an eGO server. Am I the only one that feels this way?
 
You must be. The AWP is not the strongest gun in the game. Last time I checked it slows you down and isn't the most reliable in close combat
 
wait a darn second? when did we have the server on!!!!YAY!!!! i havent been on lately :D
I added it to my join instantly list ill update and reload it soon ( when i can be bothered - realy tired )
 
There are a lot of advantages as well as disadvantages with having an AWP. But in my opinion i thought it was a really great addition in having one. I really like the whole scrim like server. youre never going to get into a scrim with no one using AWPs so i like it.
 
dont tell awpsoleet about the server!!! :P
 
Last edited:
Awp is slow and inaccurate if you move even the slightest bit but the 1 hit kill makes me feel like im cheating.
 
i love to use the awp. it takes skill to use it..no matter what you poeple say ;D kind of whish i could be used on the dust sever ;p
 
I don't feel bad to buy awp, because I don't!
Real thing is to grab a gun, threw a flash, and kick some awpers butt!
 
I think I get more kills close range then I do at long range. If I see some near me, I shoot and hope the bullet hits them, and it usually does :)
 
Back
Top