Funn3lcak3s Thread Junky Joined Oct 20, 2009 Messages 833 Jan 6, 2010 #41 When i see people with the AWP i go "O noes a AWP" let them shoot once and then turn the corner and eat there face with my M4
When i see people with the AWP i go "O noes a AWP" let them shoot once and then turn the corner and eat there face with my M4
M Meowcenaries EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 24, 2009 Messages 4,595 Jan 6, 2010 #42 I use it to snipe epic shots <3Awp<3
J JACKAL7714 Poster Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 113 Jan 7, 2010 #44 i agree, awp is ftl I can never have good aim and I always seem to think I'll kill someone when im running with an awp.
i agree, awp is ftl I can never have good aim and I always seem to think I'll kill someone when im running with an awp.