You play spy too much to almost have the 1000 sap achievement.
pffft, no I don't >.>
You play spy too much to almost have the 1000 sap achievement.
guys, they got rid of DB and GP because they were empty most of the time
all other servers are filled for like 15-18 hours / day
and if 2 servers only got pop for 3-5 hours day its not worth to have two of them
people didnt came back for DB/GP server either, so they changed it to WP
and i guess if oall those old warpathianer would know that the server is back up, they'd come
Blashpemy. I've been in ego for almost 5 months now. When I played tf2 i played gravelpit. Everyday i played, it was full or just about to get filled. The two weeks before they took it down yes, were slow but w/e. I've seen the horrid blackmesa slow, but do they take it down, nooo. We need gravelpit back. I miss being stacked against by corpse and black guy. Now for my gravelpit fix, i need to untag (because lots of clans ban us on sight due to steam forum criers) and then search for a server.
If you've been here for almost 5 months, then you don't remember the following warpath used to have.
If you've been here for almost 5 months, then you don't remember the following warpath used to have.
Blashpemy. I've been in ego for almost 5 months now. When I played tf2 i played gravelpit. Everyday i played, it was full or just about to get filled. The two weeks before they took it down yes, were slow but w/e. I've seen the horrid blackmesa slow, but do they take it down, nooo. We need gravelpit back. I miss being stacked against by corpse and black guy. Now for my gravelpit fix, i need to untag (because lots of clans ban us on sight due to steam forum criers) and then search for a server.
I eat pits of gravel for breakfast.Gravelpit. End of discussion.
I eat pits of gravel for breakfast.
. . . . . No!you eat pieces of gravel for breakfast?!?!?!
, I had found a true home on there with its regular players and it is the server that got me to join eGO. Now I just wander from server to server, more often than not ending up in Mesa because either A. its the only one with my friends on it, or B. the other servers are empty or Turbine/Two Fort. Remember to send Zero711 your Casino Cash to get GPit on the auction server! Maybe then they'll switch it back to GPit if its successful enough.
, and no, GPit doesn't get too repetitive IMO

Having a server is like having a small business. If we keep changing the menu on our customers then our "customers" wont come back, and go search for something they like better. In order to keep the regulars going, we can't keep switching these servers over and over again. Consistency seems to be key in keeping a server full. So if the higher ups really believe the current servers are best, then we shouldn't keep switching servers so often. Lets give it more time and let the people build it up.
Most people go to servers not because of the map it self, but the people that go to it often. If we have a group of people (like 4-5 people) that will stick to -only-warpath then the server will fill naturally, and easily. so if we want our servers to be more popular we need to assign regulars to the servers to constantly help the server fill. People will see that and wa la fun server status has been achieved.
Needs to go back to dustbowl because it drew more people than Gravelpit! or try a 24/7 granary server or granary/well server! That would be awesome!
I'd like a double order of Blackmesa to go, please.