What's your.....

I never see you on Ron. Come play on avalanche sometime so we can play together. I've heard great things about you.

I've been taking it easy the past two months. My PC broke down and all I can do is play on my laptop on which I get 20fps and it overheats after a half hour :( I already got one replacement part, I'm waiting for one more and then I will be on all over the place again, can't wait man, I play kalt mostly but I'll check out ava if I see you're on dude.
 
I've been taking it easy the past two months. My PC broke down and all I can do is play on my laptop on which I get 20fps and it overheats after a half hour :( I already got one replacement part, I'm waiting for one more and then I will be on all over the place again, can't wait man, I play kalt mostly but I'll check out ava if I see you're on dude.

Sounds great. Just hit me up on steam friends. It will definitely be a blast tearing up the avalanche server together :), lol.
 
I never see you on Ron. Come play on avalanche sometime so we can play together. I've heard great things about you.

Ron leave Kalt? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That's like saying I'd leave Flash. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
 
Ron leave Kalt? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That's like saying I'd leave Flash. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

let's be fair, two months ago almost 1/4 of my playtime was on ava and at least 10% of it was made up of every other eGO server. I like to roam really. So it's not like that Kirk cuz I'm pretty sure you've deleted every map file except Flash :w00t:
 
let's be fair, two months ago almost 1/4 of my playtime was on ava and at least 10% of it was made up of every other eGO server. I like to roam really. So it's not like that Kirk cuz I'm pretty sure you've deleted every map file except Flash :w00t:

Hey, how did you know? Have you been hacking into my computer again? :glare:
 
A fun little game, :)

dod_avalanche0000.jpg
 
I prefer allies, but me playing on Strand all the time has made me go axis, the allies just can't communicate effectively enough to win.

But this is from today.

dod_strand0000.jpg
 
Last edited:
only on eGO servers do I like allies more. I play lots of rifle and there are a lot of laggy people, so the k98 lacks the insurance policy of the garand. I tend to like axis weaponry more, but I like being more defensive, so allies is way more fun.
 
I Bin playing on my laptop in really long time now becouse my com is still broken :cursing:
 
Hey, how did you know? Have you been hacking into my computer again? :glare:

That's right, I'm good about hiding my trail but since you've figured me out I should also let you know I peeked into your dods config. I see you unbound your Forward key, it all makes so much sense now! :P
 
That's right, I'm good about hiding my trail but since you've figured me out I should also let you know I peeked into your dods config. I see you unbound your Forward key, it all makes so much sense now! :P

Touche' good sir.
 
You sir are on my list :glare: and I'm am never saving your life again when you charge archway and Hill_Jack pops around the corner with this glint in his eye that wants to kill you.

Then I will scream loudly into my mic,

"KIRK. YOU LET ME DIE!!! TACTICAL SNIPER OVERWATCH FAILllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll"
 
lol I'd forgotten why I missed the DoD division... You're all as nuts as I am.:chair:

As for teams, I prefer the Axis due to the fact that the K98 is win. But if there is no chatter, be it fun banter or actual positional information of the opposing team, then it gets redundant fast. :(

:facewall:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top