Modern Warfare 2 VS Battlefield Bad Company 2

Liked MW2 (however once you hit 70 thats it... prestige mode sucks).

If this new BC2 is like BF2 in sense weapons, vehicles, maps, buildings, landscapes, etc except this time not suck(though patches, mods, updates, etc it did get better yes) then Ill try it out, got nothing to loose. Getting it for my PC though, maybe 360 too for playing with people in my hall.
 
Liked MW2 (however once you hit 70 thats it... prestige mode sucks).

I agree.

After I prestiged the second time, it just got extremely boring.

If only we could have gotten something more than just a few extra classes and titles, I would like it.
 
Hmm alright I got my mind set but as I said whos getting this for PS3 also if I missed out on the first battlefield bad company and well most of the series did I miss out on a lot such as single player campaign (if there is one)
 
Liked MW2 (however once you hit 70 thats it... prestige mode sucks).

If this new BC2 is like BF2 in sense weapons, vehicles, maps, buildings, landscapes, etc except this time not suck(though patches, mods, updates, etc it did get better yes) then Ill try it out, got nothing to loose. Getting it for my PC though, maybe 360 too for playing with people in my hall.

Plus battlefield takes months to level, not days. There is also a plethora of badges ribbons and medals to earn. Rank actually means something, it cant be hacked because its all server side. I feel when I see a general they earned it and should feel superior.
 
Plus battlefield takes months to level, not days. There is also a plethora of badges ribbons and medals to earn. Rank actually means something, it cant be hacked because its all server side. I feel when I see a general they earned it and should feel superior.

yup it took me a couple years to level up in BF2... never did rank an officer though:(
 

Latest posts

Back
Top