Day of Defeat

Selmuir

h4x0r
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
1,337
Ok for a little change today i went on DOD ( not source ) and wow what a change its been ive actually never noticed that DOD was that bad graphs lol still its a good and fun game to play but just WOW :D
 
You should have been around for the older versions of DOD when it was in beta. Good lord, it's amaizing how far we've come!
 
What's funny, is compared to new games DoD:S has lame graphics. But I love it nonetheless.
 
[quote1195773855=masterofpuppets[DAM]]
You should have been around for the older versions of DOD when it was in beta. Good lord, it's amaizing how far we've come!
[/quote1195773855]

Also amazing how much we have lost. The original DoD had more weapons more classes, bayonets, parachute missions. And so much more.
 
This is true...


Boy I loved the days when me and my buddies setup like 5 gaming rigs with a mighty 800MHz and a dedicated server with ShrikeBots and had so much fun. Carbine and sniper and MG and ... it was the best gaming ever.

Now that I look back on it... the old games used to be so much more fun. I don't even enjoy video games anymore. Its just an addiction.

Which is why I make maps to fuel my hunger while still being productive :D.
 
I never played it. All i hear is "bad graphics but its still the best thing ever" mabey its like Freddy the first one who its so lame its awsome
 
i actually played the old dod a few weeks ago..
played like 5 minutes of charlie and donner and then uninstalled
crap graphics :|
 
Heh... you gotta have played it back in the day. It was... so amazing.

Valve ruined DoDS. Sure... lets remake CSS really freaking cool looking but lets redo DOD as if its a piece of crap and not worth the time to develop the correct guns.

Jerks.
 
yea.. i never played it back in the day, but i saw lotta youtubes on it. i like how there was animation sequences for people keeling over and dieing instead of the half life engine doing the rag doll thing.

just got my first taste of call of duty 4. keep in mind gang, I AM NOT A PC GAMER, i like and play DOD:S and that's all. COD4 is way past what DOD can offer, but it's two dif game systems. DOD is a unique close quarters WWII combat game. i love it, and wouldn't trade it.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top