Top Rebel in jail maps (:

aviongeno

Poster
=(e)=
Joined
Jan 29, 2009
Messages
135
Who do you think is the best rebel?

1. Avion (me hehe)

2. Micheal Jackson?

3. Coolhand

4. Jackal

5. Mickeyy

6. Cole Winters

7. Bloody Bunny
 
well... avion i'm not sure if you're the TOP rebeller, but you def rebel the most haha
 
Just ignore him, like he has said himself most of it is just gibberish. Also refer to this:
please-do-not-feed-the-troll.jpg


IG-88 has surprised me on more than one occasision. I'm surprised no one has mentioned Krazy1, he causes enough trouble that I watch him whenever I play.
 
Honestly, I think people are basing this on who gets kills quick.

I would judge rebelling on strategic, stealth, etc.

On more than one occasion, while all T's are in same area, I've taken out the warden in the face with a silenced USP, and they just carried on with a new warden without ever realizing there was a body right there. And I wasn't wanted declared wanted or killed the whole round.
 
OOOHHHH I SEE HOW IT IS!!

Avion just totaly dont even put me in the running even though i own you ALL THE TIME :cursing:

LMAO I WIN
 
I've only played with a couple of you all and thats only been for a short period of time, so I really cant say :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top