Top Rebel in jail maps (:

psh preventing? we wouldnt have a thread if u guys prevented so well :p
 
I'm almost always on the jail server and hardly know half of the people listed. People that deserve to be mention because they can actually rebel are:
1)krazy1
2)Jackal
3)Death_blade (and hes not even in the css division lol)
4)Jimmy kudo

I wanna say a few more but I'm just going on demos from the past two days
 
1. Diamond (me)

2. Diamond (me)

3. Diamond (me)

4. Diamond (me)

5. Diamond (me)

6. Diamond (me)

7. Diamond (me)

8. Diamond (me)

9. Angeal

10. Ruthless.

Thats mine :) :P
 
Last edited:
Im not gonna lie micheal jackson was the most feared rebeler back in the days but then he dissapperead.
 
Hmm, interesting, I'm going to asume I'm somewhere around the 1683rd mark on the list. Probably further down, I just suck at rebeling.
 
I lol'd at "Where's me?"

There was too many of those to quote.
 
In all honesty, I'd have to say

Cole Winters
Sscarr
The Legend
myself, Stealthkid

That is from my experience and the time of day I get on. So yeah. ^_^
 
i used to play jail alot but dont any more.
Ill have to go with MJ! ( number 2 )
 
You forgot me on the list, but im afraid i will say : 2. Micheal Jackson, he is really good : o best rebeller i've ever seen, he is ranked 4 in eGO jail server list i think :P
 
Back
Top