iGreen Bounty!

Stickyfinger

Thread Thumper
Joined
Apr 16, 2009
Messages
1,131
Only three rules, and you get 100k casino cash.

1. You have to dominate iGreen. (not in any eGO event)
2. Your kill that gets the domination has to be a taunt kill. (Not an assisted taunt kill)
3. Screenshot of the taunt kill, not the scoreboard.


You have the chance to dominate iGreen and earn cash, what more do you want?

Sorry iGreen, you are my buddy, but this had to be done.

I got approval for this bounty by the guy at the top..
Chuck_Norris_Approves.gif
 
Last edited:
Yay, I must be popular, this is my second bounty today! :)

Taunt kills, hmmm.... this one could be interesting....
 
Ok here is a bit of help, iGreen looks nothing like his avatar on the forums. Here is a more recent picture of him... Yes he does wear a helmet...

monkey_helm.jpg


Now go find him, and dominate him!
 
well if Chuck Norris approves then i guess that's that.

/queue the Chuck Norris jokes.
 
just because you made a chuck noris joke..
i add 1k casino cash to this!!

Is that all i'm worth to you? a measly 1k?

I'll add 10k to this for a taunt kill anyway, even if it's not a dominating one. Same rules apply, I'd just like to see someone at least try it and hopefully succeed.
 
Last edited:
Ok here is a bit of help, iGreen looks nothing like his avatar on the forums. Here is a more recent picture of him... Yes he does wear a helmet...

monkey_helm.jpg


Now go find him, and dominate him!

Look, I overslept, didn't get a chance to shave and had a pretty bad case of bed-hair, hence the helmet to keep it down.

This is what iGreen looks like on a good day;
moi.jpg
 
hehe, i think ill add an extra 35k to the pot, considering i put up a bounty allready and its being ignored >.>
 
I love this bounty....


It is now up to 166,001 casino cash for this bounty.... GO GET IT!
 
Last edited:
Look, I overslept, didn't get a chance to shave and had a pretty bad case of bed-hair, hence the helmet to keep it down.

This is what iGreen looks like on a good day;
moi.jpg

iGreen you are driving on the wrong side of the road, and car for that matter....
 
iGreen you are driving on the wrong side of the road, and car for that matter....

Partly right, I'm parked up on the *wrong* side of the road. However, I am definitely driving in the correct side of the car. We Brits pride ourselves in driving on the left side of the road because we're special and different to the rest of the world. :)
So don't go making fun of me in my car.... I'm security ;)

Anyone come close to that domination yet?
16749_1271744988580_1078540645_3083.jpg
 

Latest posts

Back
Top